Saturday, September 19, 2015

Big Happenings!

Recently I decided to join Rodan + Fields. They are a skincare line that was started by the creators of Proactiv. With a history of skin issues, and a 60-day empty bottle money back guarantee, there really wasn't a great reason to NOT try their products.

Source

So with this new endeavor, I'm also pursuing selling essential oils through Young Living. I have been using their oils for several years now and I love that I have more control over my health and the health of my family.

Source

In order to keep thing straight and to help promote both products, I'll be using this blog to not only update everyone on what's going on with the family, but to also share what these two companies can do for you and your well being. I hope to post once per week on both business ventures, as well as one post per week about the family and one post per week on yoga, as that is my other business that I've been a part of for over two years now. It won't be easy to keep up with two boys and two dogs needing near constant attention, but I know that I'm not the only parent that juggles family life with work.


Source


I am really looking forward to what these business ventures can do for me and the family! I hope that you will take the time to read my posts and I encourage you to ask me questions.

Look for my first post on essential oils in the next few days!

Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment